Friday, June 10, 2011

Fantastic Friday!





1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh
All of the above! It honestly depends on where we are, how much time we have to vacay, and what we want to do. The beach is probably our fave, but we love checking out historical little towns and museums, having fun adventures and I LOVE to try new restaurants. I guess that's why I love cruises because we get to do it all!


2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted byRamblings of a Marine Wife
When my daughter was a baby I used to sing "My Girl" to her and now every time I hear it I smile. We heard it on the radio the other day, and my 9 year old daughter said, "Mom, it's our song." Melted my heart!


3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army
Travel all over and visit my friends and family!

4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience
That although I may come off kind of shy, I am actually very friendly. I've been working on it throughout the years, forcing myself to be more outgoing and less reserved and have come a long way from the shy little girl of my youth!


5. …. submitted bThe Three TurnersIt’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why? 
–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? Storm! Changing the weather would be great right about now! It is H-O-T! 
–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? Muggle. I could never remember all those spells.
–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? Werewolf. Blood grosses me out.

No comments: