Monday, March 5, 2012

Long Time No See!

So not only did I fall off the bandwagon with this whole blogging thing... I think the bandwagon straight up rolled over me and left me in the dust! I haven't blogged since July which is just plain SAD! Even though I missed MilSpouse Friday Fill In, I'm going to answer the questions a few days late just to get me back on track!

1. What is your favorite/most unique anniversary/birthday gift from your spouse? suggested by Bel at Being a Better Me
Hmm... that's a tough one. E proposed after 8 months of dating and on our one year anniversary he surprised me with a pair of diamond/pearl drop earrings I wore on our wedding day. Very sentimental and special and I can't wait to pass them on to our daughter one day.




2. What’s your first thought when you see it’s snowing (or what would you say if you don’t live somewhere with snow? suggested by Poekitten from Many Waters
"Oh pretty!" I love to watch the snow. I guess because we've been in the south for the past 6 years so snow is a rare thing.

             

3. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? suggested by Erika from Chambanachik
Honestly I would have said "no" more. Taken more time for myself & to spend with my hubby before he left. This past month I have been running around like a crazy lady. I have always worked outside the home so since I'm not "working" I feel I have to work even harder if that makes sense (it doesn't). Volunteer for more committees and groups, take on more projects. I'm learning to cut back... do they have a 12 step program somewhere?!?


4.What was your favorite thing that happened in February?
Hanging out with my hubby before he left. I miss him lots.


5. What are you looking forward to in March?
As I stated earlier, I have a hard time saying no. I'm cutting back on a few things this month and will have more free time. Time to work out, time to read, time to just be. So I guess I'm looking forward to more free time.

 Hopefully I'll be a better blogger this year! Maybe that's what I'll do with some of that free time I'm reclaiming... ;-) Here's hoping!

No comments: