I am so tired of this heat! I'm sure come winter I'll be remembering the summer fondly but not right now when it's in the 100s! Glad it's time for MilSpouse Friday Fill In or I would probably have totally off the blogging wagon completely by now!
I do and have been for years! Haven't gotten sick yet so I'm not too worried.
2. When you get online for the first time of the day… what site do you immediately head to?
Honestly probably facebook and check my email. I also totally addicted to Pinterest now too... it's fun to surf and find cool ideas! I think this says it best but it's fun! ;-)
3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
My dog Gretchen. She was a golden retriever and so sweet. She was with me from when I was 4-14 when we had to put her down. She was like a big pillow and I loved her lots.
4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Um... talk about random! No clue.
5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
The world may never know... :-) Like most people I lick it for a little bit and always end up biting it to get to the center. This made me remember that commercial with the owl so I had to find it!





1 comment:
Tried to follow through Google Friend Connect but the link isn't working. I totally remember that owl! He made me mad; it never took me three licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Also I've tried to get into Pinterest but eh, I can't get into it. I think I'll have to look over someone's shoulder while they work on theirs until I understand more. Found your blog through MFF :)
Post a Comment