Friday, July 1, 2011

FFI Forth of July Weekend Extravaganza!


I cannot believe it's July 1st already! Seriously where has this year gone! I am trying to talk my hubs into heading to the beach but it's not looking promising so we may just hang at home this weekend. Either way it will be nice to relax! Hope you have a blessed and happy 4th!

1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples?
 submitted by Project Army Wife
I did briefly consider joining but honestly knew it wasn't for me. I'm a Navy brat and saw how rarely my dad was home and I just knew I couldn't be away from my kids that much. Nothing against those who do, I just knew I'd be unhappy if I went that route. I think dual military couples are great! It obviously works for them and more power to them!

2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
Lounging on the beach with my family enjoying a nice drink and a great book or magazine! I need to make that happen... it's been forever!



3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
Depends... I'm all about the fireworks so I'll normally go to wherever has the best display locally. In the past we watched them on the Biloxi Beach,  under the St. Louis Arch, and this year it looks like I'll be heading to Fort Bragg for their display! Other than that we'll BBQ and hang out with friends. Pretty much the norm!


4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
Multitasking! I'm pretty good at doing several things at once. I think that's a woman thing!


5. What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
Not as much as I should! Working out occasionally but nothing really that consistent... ah well... I'm past the bikini stage of life anyways! ;-)

No comments: