Friday, May 20, 2011

Coupon High!

So I've been into couponing for a few years now. I normally pick up a few papers on Sunday and an All You at Wal-Mart and print out some coupons from coupons.com I normally save about $20-$40 at the commisary and am really happy about it! This past week though I hit my all time high and saved....

That's right, $117.94! I was SO happy! And it wasn't a bunch of random items we don't need or a ton of a few certain items (ahem, Extreme Couponers), it was all the groceries my family needs for a few weeks. Needless to say I'm totally hooked and may even become an Extreme Couponer one day! I would love to get a stockpile going, I just have no idea where I would put it! Anyway, just wanted to share. My hubs accidently threw away my receipt so I wanted to have it documented that I really did save that much - ha! :-)

No comments: