Sunday, May 22, 2011

GTKY!


This is my first time linking up over at mannland5.com and Getting to Know You Sunday! 
Love it - such fun questions!

1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
Curl up on the couch with a cup of my favorite Oregon Chai and read a good book totally uninterrupted. In fact the last time it rained I was lucky enough to be home with nothing on the agenda and did just that. It was heaven!

2. what time do you go to bed?
Truthfully around 12:30-1... I'm a night owl and so is the hubby. I only need about 5 or 6 hours so most days I'm fine.

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
Just All You for the coupons and cute articles. I used to subscribe to People, Parents, Glamour and FamilyFun but never read them all. Now I read them at the library for free if I want to read them.
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday? 
Of course! Didn't everyone?!? ;-)

5. what's your beauty obssesion?
Lipgloss. My current obsessions are MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam and Philosopy in Cinnamon Buns.
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
Oh that's tough. My closet is a mash up of all kinds of brands. Probably The Limited if I had to choose.

7. what's your summer must have?
Cute sunglasses!
8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
Occasionally depending on my motivation. Some weeks I just wing it, some weeks I'm totally on it and post it on the fridge. I'd love it if that would happen EVERY week! I so hate trying to figure out what to make for dinner every night!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I just LOVE it when it rains and I have no plans as well. :)

Elizabeth said...

I'm right there with you on cute sunglasses! :)

Loved reading your answers! Have a great week!

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com

Ashleigh Nichole said...

aw I love laying around when it is raining all curled up.. and what is Oregon Chai? is it a drink or food or something else

Christine said...

Thanks ladies!

Ashleigh Nichole (beautiful name btw!) Oregon Chai is like a spiced tea that is SO yummy! I'm not a big coffee drinker but I love me some Chai! You can find it at Walmart or Target or wherever in the coffee/tea aisle. Check out this link, try it sometime and let me know if you like it! :-)
http://tinyurl.com/4x6szge