
Anyways - it's time to get back on board with the wifeofasailor.com/ and MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!
1) What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On
I always take signs to the airport, decorate the house, buy his favorite snacks and cereal and just make sure everything is at home as it was when he left! In fact this last time I tried to surprise my daughter when we went to pick him up but she told me, “Yeah mom, I already knew we were picking up dad because you bought his favorite chips earlier today.” I'm so predictable... :-0
2) What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments
I give him space and RELAX! I’ve been in my own routine and I can’t expect him to just jump in. I just try to enjoy my time with him and if I don’t get everything done on my list, oh well. I also try not to bug him with my “honey-do” list… most of the time he ends up just asking or figuring out what needs to be done on his own. Much more effective than me asking/nagging him!
3) Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman
Um yes. I’m addicted. See my post below. I have a binder and coupon daily. Send help!
I love the site afullcup.com - they have a great coupon database and forums that help match up deals with the particular stores. Also check out thekrazycouponlady.com and southernsavers.com Lots of good info! I also pick up an All You from Wal-Mart and print coupons. I'm still learning and am loving the savings!

4) What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride
Our honeymoon. We took a 7 day Royal Caribbean cruise through the Eastern Carribbean. It was so nice and relaxing and we just really enjoyed each other and had fun. I’ll always treasure that time together! In fact, we need to do it again. ASAP!
5) If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted byLittle Moments Like This
Italy. I’ve always wanted to go there! In fact, several places on my bucket list are in Italy. There’s very little chance we’d ever be transferred there but hey, a girl can dream!





6 comments:
I wish I knew how to coupon! I am so scared of buying things we will never use!! And Italy would be AWESOME to be stationed at!
I love that your daughter knew because of the chips you bought! Too cute!
I love your answers to the first two questions :)
And thank you for the resources on couponing!!!
I'm not going to lie, totally jealous you have a Kroger
I love that the surprise was blown by your predictability. It just shows how very reliable you are :)
Sammie @ http://militaryadventure.blogspot.com
I love afullcup.com! I don't go there as often as I always plan too, but anytime I do I find very good coupons. It's harder overseas since so many coupons are store specific, but I try. I will definitely check out the other sites you mentioned too!
Ooh, salt & vinegar potato chips... I really don't care for potato chips as a rule, but I make an exception for those!
Post a Comment