Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fill-In


Go to wifeofasailor.com and join in too!

1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT 
Honestly it takes me about a month to get settled in before I decorate. After I unpack everything I'll take about a month to or so before I hang curtains, pictures and get everything where I want it. I guess I just need a little break after all that unpacking! I never paint because I feel like it's too much of a hassle. I'm good with neutral walls - it's what I'd probably do anyways.


2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
Any of the houses on the Real Housewives of Miami! I love how they were all mansions on the water... if you're going to dream - dream big! 



3. What inspired you to start your blog?  submitted by Pink Combat Boots
I've had a few blogs off and on through out the years...I started this one again because I wanted my friends and family to see what we're up to since we're always moving. I also used to keep journals and enjoyed it so I'm hoping to get back into it and blog daily eventually. We shall see... 

4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted byAdventures in Life
A crocodile. We lived at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS and one day when I was jogging around the flightline, which was next to the golf course and gulf, I saw a crocodile get out of the water and walk up the shore line! Very bizzare!

5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with?  submitted by Army of Two
Probably Eleanor Roosevelt. She redefined her role as first lady and did amazing humanitarian efforts and gave a voice to those who had none.

1 comment:

Blue said...

I picked the Soprano's mansion...TOTALLY forgot about the "HOUSEWIFE'S" mansions....Ditto to dreaming big :)