Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Lovin!




This is my first time joining in What I'm Loving Wednesday! Such a fun idea!


I'm loving that my sweet husband is finally home! I so missed laughing together! He'll always be the king of my heart! :-)



I'm loving that this week is spring break! No waking up early to rush to school! M&M and I have been enjoying relaxing, playing soccer, going for walks and whatever else we want to do. Freedom is SOO nice!


I'm loving that my sweet hubby will be off for a few weeks! We're having fun planning our little mini vacay! I can't wait to check out historical Charleston and...



Myrtle Beach! I've never been to either and can't wait!




I'm also loving this cute Coach purse. I've never had a Coach and I think I may finally splurge and get one. I love the sparkle and that the inside is my favorite color (purple)!





I'm loving these super fun earrings from Stella & Dot!



And this adorable dress from J.Crew!


So much to love! I am certainly blessed! 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the comment. And no ice cream bars at 8 am are totally ok. You will definitely love that Coach purse..they are awesome and last forever and that JCrew dress is adorable!