Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Bucket List




I wrote this when I was in my early 20s and it's ever changing! :-)

Run a 10K
Ride in a hot air balloon.
Plant and harvest a vegetable garden.
Write a book and have it published.
Learn to ski.
Learn to ride a horse.
Swim with dolphins.
Go green - recycle & use green cleaning products.
Fly first class.
Write an autobiography.
Become a vegetarian for 30 days.
Go to Times Square on NYE.
Go on a cruise.
Start and maintain a blog.
Go skydiving.
Have dinner somewhere that overlooks the city.
Invent something useful.
Grow an herb garden.
Go parasailing.
Learn Italian.
Visit Rome and see St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Coliseum
Attend Carnival in Venice, Italy.
Live in a foreign country for at least 6 months.
Spend a week in silence.
Go whale watching.
Discover a career that makes me truly happy and do it.
Fall in love and get married to someone I can't live without. (the most important one!)
Go to church every Sunday for a year.
Volunteer for Meals on Wheels.
Mush a dog sled.
Go white water rafting.
Learn photography.
Solve the Rubik’s Cube in 20 minutes or less.
Forgive anyone who has hurt you.
Buy a home I love and make it ours.
Search for my birth mother.
Shoot a gun.
Teach English in a foreign country.
Climb a mountain.
Fly in a helicopter.
Learn to sew.
Become a parent.
Write a movie script.
Do a high ropes course.
Write a letter to everyone I love telling them how I feel.
Learn how to cook.
Ride in a limo.
Read one book a month for a year.
Write a letter to each of my children telling them the lessons I've learned.
Do the 365 picture challenge.
Get my masters degree.
Be an extra in a movie.
Do at least one random act of kindness once a week for a year.
Help build a Habitat for Humanity home.

No comments: