The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels & Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond
I SO lucked out last week at the library. I walked in to return a few books M&M had checked out and saw this book on display. I'd been wanting to read it ever since it came out in February so I grabbed it. I'm loving it so far - she has such great humor and her story is so amazing. Definitely a book that's hard to put down - love it!
Yankee Candle World Journeys Caribbean Tradewinds
I went to the Smithfield Outlets last week with friends and found this at the Yankee Candle Outlet. It says "Sail away to an idyllic Caribbean shore where gentle tradewinds keep sunny, white sand beaches and calm turquoise waters at the perfect temperature. Here cares drift away in the warm sea breeze of salt air, lush greens and sweet jasmine." Yes please! It smells so fresh and relaxing I could picture myself there. So glad I picked this up!
Yankee Candle Pink Sands
This one is really nice too - the Yankee candle associate said it was their best seller and I can believe it. It says "It's an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla." Can you tell I want a beach vacay stat?!? ;-)
Pretzel Crisps
I've seen these at Food Lion for around 3 or 4 bucks but I lucked out and found these at the Dollar Tree. I love how they're light and crisp and crunchy and so much better for me than chips. Yum!





No comments:
Post a Comment