Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Food, Cleaning & Laundry

Talk about random! When I sat down to think about what I'm currently loving this week the 3 things that came to mind were from those categories. One I love and two I don't... pretty easy to figure out which is which so let's start with my favorite category... food!


Colavita Balsamic Glace
First let me say I LOVE balsamic vinegar and this stuff just takes it to another level. It's basically a thick balsamic vinegar but it's so sweet and yummy. I use it on my salads, on grilled chicken & steak, on pasta, on bread... I could keep going. Even better is that it is somewhat good for me and has no fat or calories. I have to go to Harris Teeter to find it but when I do next time I am SO stocking up!




Method Cucumber Multi-Surface Cleaner
I've been trying to go green over the past few years and I'm probably about halfway there with my cleaning supplies so I love that this is green, actually works and leaves behind a really nice scent. I love it so much that every time we go to Target I have to be sure to pick up a bottle. Really nice and refreshing are not words I would typically use to describe a multi surface cleaner but this fits the bill. Try it!

Gain dryer sheets in Apple Mango Tango
Oh laundry - the bane of my exhistence. It never seems to end. For once though I actually don't mind pulling piles of never ending laundry out of the dryer when they smell fresh and yummy after using these dryer sheets. And anything that can help with that is worth it's weight in gold. I have even put one under the seats of my car and made the whole car smell delicious. Love them!

No comments: