Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday Fill In!

Happy Good Friday! We're spending the rainy day at home just relaxing and enjoying out time together now that E is home! Hope you all have a wonderful day and a fabulous Easter! 


Go join in at wifeofasailor.com!


1. How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
One gray tiger kitty named Zoe. She does not play well with others but loves her daddy and I. M&M and her friends - not so much! She rules the house... or so she thinks! :-)

2. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
Decorating the house and making it a home. I love to check out other blogs and magazines to get inspiration.


3. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages?  submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
Calling cards, magazines, movies, cards and pictures and snacks. It always varies depending on what he is craving and asks for!


4. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted byJust a Girl
I'd love to be on What Not To Wear! I'm a total t-shirt, jeans and flip flops type of girl.  I'd love to have Stacey & Clinton knock some fashion sense into me. Nominate me please!


5. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
Getting used to not knowing when I could talk to him. I installed AIM on my phone and whenever he would message me I'd drop everything to chat with him since I never knew when the next time would come. Sometimes it would be a few days, some times even a week. My faith carried me through - no doubt! :-)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ack, I wish I had thought of What Not To Wear! Excellent choice.

Christine said...

Thanks Ashley! The thought of going into the 360 mirror makes me cringe but it would be worth it for all the awesome clothes I suppose! :-)